Where is the serial number of the Parrot Skycontroller ?
The serial number is located above the battery compartment.
The Parrot Skycontroller does not connect to the Parrot Bebop Drone automatically when I switch them on
Connect the Parrot Skycontroller to the Parrot BebopDrone manually. To do so, follow the procedures of the « Connecting to the Parrot Bebop Drone » section of the Parrot Skycontroller User Guide.
What is the maximum size of the device I can insert on the Parrot Skycontroller ?
The maximum size of the device you can insert on the Skycontroller is 20cm wide.
Always place you device horizontally. Ensure that the Parrot Skycontroller does not apply pressure on the buttons of your smartphone. If it does, move your smartphone towards right or left.
Can I retrieve the photo or video files of the Parrot Bebop Drone directly from the Parrot Skycontroller ?
No, you can retrieve photo or video files from the Parrot Bebop Drone only. To do so, follow the procedures of the « Photos and videos » section of the Parrot Bebop Drone User Guide.
Can I use the Parrot Skycontroller battery with the Parrot Bebop Drone ?
  • Yes, the Parrot Skycontroller (red, blue & yellow) and Parrot Bebop Drone batteries are interchangeable. 
  • The battery of Bebop 2 is compatible with Skycontroller Black Edition. Note that the battery of Parrot bebop 2 is different from the first Skycontroller.
The video feedback is not displayed on my smartphone when I fly the Parrot Bebop Drone with the Parrot Skycontroller
If the video feedback does not appear when you launch FreeFlight 3, check the following points:
    • On the FreeFlight 3 main screen, press menu and select your Parrot Bebop Drone.

• Ensure that you followed the connection procedures between the Parrot Skycontroller and the Parrot Bebop Drone. For further information, see the « Connecting to the Parrot Bebop Drone » section of the Parrot Skycontroller User Guide.

• Reset the Parrot Skycontroller:
    1. Ensure that the Parrot Bebop Drone is landed.
    2. Press rec and emergency and hold for 5 seconds.
Can the Parrot Bebop Drone perform flips when I fly it with the Parrot Skycontroller ?
You can perform flip with the FreeFlight 3 application only. To do so, connect a smartphone or a tablet to the Parrot Skycontroller. For further information, see the « Displaying a video feedback » section of the Parrot Skycontroller User Guide.
I cannot navigate through my smartphone with the navigation joystick of the Parrot Skycontroller
The navigation joystick can only be used with FPV glasses.
How to change the Wifi frequency ?
  1. Ensure that the Parrot Bebop Drone is landed.
  2. Press rec and emergency and hold for 5 seconds.
What FPV glasses are compatible with the Parrot Skycontroller ?
Check the compatibility tab to check the compatible models of FPV glasses. All compatible FPV glasses do not support the Head Tracking feature.
Contributors