2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I cant update my skycontroller

Hi,

To update the Skycontroller via USB don't forget to format the drive in FAT32 ! NTFS is not recognized by the Skycontroller.

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

Skydreamer
Commander Pilot

Re: I cant update my skycontroller

garaana wrote:

My friends bought me a skycontroller for my drone. but i cant seem to update it. I tried the procedure but the problem is that i dont have a USB flash drive at 8 GB. so i tried using my micro SD with a card reader. it doesnt work. and since my bebop and the controller are bought seperately, i dont know if that might be a problem. 

Buy USB flash drive(memory stick),it doesnt have to be 8GB....get 2 or 4GB....they are cheap

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrms5h.jpg
garaana
Master Observer

I cant update my skycontroller

My friends bought me a skycontroller for my drone. but i cant seem to update it. I tried the procedure but the problem is that i dont have a USB flash drive at 8 GB. so i tried using my micro SD with a card reader. it doesnt work. and since my bebop and the controller are bought seperately, i dont know if that might be a problem.