4 REPLIES
Island_Bob
Commander Pilot
Solution

Re: Skycontroller 1 Issue

skynet wrote:

It just dawned on me. It I connect the drone to the tablet and then tell it to forget the network, how can I installed firmware upgrades ?

Any time you want to connect to the drone directly, you can still just select it from your wifi list and connect! Forgetting a network simply keeps your tablet from automatically  connecting to the drone (and hijacking it from your skycontroller). Right now it appears your tablet is taking over at times... 

skynet
Senior Pilot

It just dawned on me. It I connect the drone to the tablet and then tell it to forget the network, how can I installed firmware upgrades ?

skynet
Senior Pilot

I'll try what you suggested and see what happens. I have 1.74 upgrade and according to the app that's current.

Island_Bob
Commander Pilot

Your tablet may be hijacking the drone. Connect the tablet to the drone and tell it to "forget" the network in your wifi settings, then connect the SC to the drone and the tablet to the SC. Also, there was a recent firmware update for the SC you may have missed.

Highlighted
skynet
Senior Pilot

Skycontroller 1 Issue

I have a fifteen month old skycontroller 1 that I use with my BB2. Every now and then the joy sticks go dead. The RTH button and the take off/land button still work. I've used the RTH to bring it back and than take control with the tablet without landing it. I've turned the controller back on and it works fine. All without landing.

This morning the sticks went dead on take off. I landed and shut everything down and restarted everything and all was well.

Any ideas ?