2 REPLIES
astrowolf67
Senior Navigator
Solution

Re: Skycontroller Black won't connect after setting password

I finally got it set, and connecting.  I had to do it by hooking my Skycontroller 1 Black via HDMI to my TV.  Using the FreeFlight in the firmware, I had to go to WiFi settings, select my BB2's network, and select forget.  Next, I reselected my BB2's network, and, at that time, it brought up the keyboard and text box, allowing me to enter the password.  Once that was done, the Skycontroller has remembered the password, and connected everytime.

Skydreamer
Commander Pilot
Solution

Re: Skycontroller Black won't connect after setting password

astrowolf67 wrote:

I bought the BB2 and Skycontroller 1 Black Edition about a month ago.  I have tried to password protect the BB2 network by turning on the BB2, then connect my tablet, and setting a password.  However, once I do, the Skycontroller Black will not connect to the BB2.  I've had to remove the password just so the controller can connect.  When I fly, I normally turn on the controller, connect the tablet to the controller, then turn on the BB2.  What am I doing wrong?

You not doing anything wrong,i had different problems,password protect was one of them,have two bebop2 and i use different ways to connect skycontroller...what works with one bebop it doesnt work with seconds.....try this,set password in bebop,turn off bebop

turn on skycontroller,in tablet wifi setting connect to Skycontrollerxxx network,turn on bebop

in freeflightpro do skycontroller calibration first if controller button is red above fly and film,if is not red hit Connect above Fly and Film,find Bebopxxx network,hit Forget and hit Bebopxxxxx again.....if needed wait 5minutes,sometimes it takes 5 minutes to connect first time

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrms5h.jpg
Highlighted
astrowolf67
Senior Navigator

Skycontroller Black won't connect after setting password

I bought the BB2 and Skycontroller 1 Black Edition about a month ago.  I have tried to password protect the BB2 network by turning on the BB2, then connect my tablet, and setting a password.  However, once I do, the Skycontroller Black will not connect to the BB2.  I've had to remove the password just so the controller can connect.  When I fly, I normally turn on the controller, connect the tablet to the controller, then turn on the BB2.  What am I doing wrong?