4 REPLIES
armandoqq
Senior Navigator

Re: [Update] FreeFlight Pro 4.3.7 iOS / 4.3.5 Android

Hello, with the new update of FreeFligh Pro 5.0.0 in Ipad Mini2 results in loss of video streaming in a few minutes using Skycontroller without losing control or flight data of the drone, with previous update did not happen this problem, I notice that this error it does not happen if I use bebop 1 (4.0.6) directly with the ipad. I guess it may be some issue of Skycontroller incompatibility (1.7.4) with the new Freeflight Pro 5.0.0 in IOS, Thank you for the solution to this problem. Cordial greetings.

Dud
Senior Navigator

This is my first blog on this forum. Thanks for the updat info. How can i connect my mac to my disco to retrieve my videos. My mac cable doe not match the socket on the disco. Any ideas please.

lopezjbl
Senior Navigator

Ok, wheeeew.  My apologies..after a restart its now showing all of the functions in the aforementioned posts. Sorry ParrotSmiley Happy

lopezjbl
Senior Navigator

Uhhh...why the heck is there a shopping option now on the left side of the main window Where Flight Plan used to be?  So now we have to go into the menu to use something that we go to often but the shopping option which should be for d in options is now taking up space on the main screen. Who's dumb idea was this?  This had to have been a managerial decision for brilliant marketing because I doubt anyone who actually uses this app would suggest to put it there. Oh and what about piloting controls, where's the options all of those as well as camera/video settings....what the heck Parrot!!!

Highlighted
Retired contributor

[Update] FreeFlight Pro 4.3.7 iOS / 4.3.5 Android

Hi all,
A new version of FreeFlight Pro is available for Android (version 4.3.5) and iOS (version 4.3.7). The improvements are for Parrot Disco with the future firmware 1.4.0. Concerning Bebop drones there are minor bug fixes.

As usual, if you have questions or want to share feedbacks on these versions of FreeFlight Pro for Bebop drone / Bebop 2 feel free to participate in this topic.
To improve posts clarity, please specify your setup (smart device model and OS version used with Skycontroller 2, Flight conditions, Parrot Cloud username to share flight data etc.). Thank you.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.