Parrot Swing : version 2.6.5 and above
FreeFlight Mini : iOS version 4.2.5 and above
Android version 4.0.49 and above
*Note : the Parrot Swing must be in plane mode to perform these acrobatics.
More information about the plane mode of the Parrot Swing.
1. Take off with your Parrot Swing and set it into plane mode by sliding upward rapidly 3 times.
2. On your smartphone, press
> A drop-down list of acrobatics opens.
3. Select a pattern.
> The pattern's icon appears instead of .
4. Double-tap at the center of your smartphone or tablet screen to perform the selected pattern.
Controls for acrobatics on the Parrot Flypad.
1. Press R2 rapidly 3 times on the Flypad to switch to forward plane mode (white struts facing up).
2. As the Parrot Swing picks up speed, press button 1, 2, B, or A to execute acrobatic manuevers.
Press L2 for reverse plane mode (white struts facing down).
Pressing button B will make the Parrot Swing go up and then fly in the opposite directions. Use this maneuver to reverse direction and avoid obstacles.
Left/right barrel roll
Pressing button 1 or button 2 will make the Parrot Swing perform a right or left barrel roll. This maneuver is useful for going through confined spaces.
Pressing button A will make the the Parrot Swing performs a complete circle.
*Caution: make sure you are in an open space with at least 30 ft./10 m all around the Parrot Swing before attempting this maneuver.