For Jumping drones, download FreeFlight Jumping.
For Airborne, Hydrofoil and Rolling Spider MiniDrones, download FreeFlight Mini for iOS and Android devices.
1. Side menu bar - Press for Drone school, to buy a drone or check for updates.
2. Update - Tap to update the drone's firmware.
3. My flights - See your flight history and register for Academy / Parrot Cloud.
4. Connect to a drone - Press to open the drop-down list, select your drone to connect.5. Connect to Parrot Flypad - Tap to access to Flypad controls layout.
6. Stored photos - Tap to access Swing's internal storage for photos taken.
7. Start - Tap to open piloting screen.
- Tap to make Parrot Swing perform aerial tricks through a set of pre-programmed acrobatics. See Acrobatics with Parrot Swing for more detail.
- Tap to take a photo with Parrot Swing's vertical camera. The photo is saved in the drone's memory. See Taking Photos for more detail.
- Tap to switch to quad mode (propellers facing up). This is Swing's default flying mode.
- Slide icon up or down to fly Swing in plane mode (propellers parallel to ground).
See Operating the Swing with a smartphone for mode detail on flying in different modes.
Press to get Swing airborne, the drone will hover at 3 ft./ 1 m. above the ground while awaiting instructions.
To land the Parrot Swing, Tap .
Tap to open PILOTING SETTINGS.
This mode lets you fly the Parrot Swing with just the smartphone, you can reverse the controls by tapping the REVERSE CONTROLS
By default, this option stops the motors if the propellers hit an obstruction. Select NONE to deactivate.
Tap FLAT TRIM before take-off or after a crash to ensure flight stability.
Limits how high the drone can fly.
Sets the pitch angle of the drone in forward flight. The greater the pitch angle, the faster the drone flies.
Max vertical speed
Limits how fast the drone can ascend and descend.
Max rotational speed
Limits how fast the drone can turn on its own axis.