Before getting started, check that you have the latest update installed on your Parrot Zik 3.0. 
Click on the Update tab for more information.
General
My Parrot Zik 3 does not work properly anymore. What can I do?
  1. Lift up the magnetic cover on the left hand speaker.
  2. Remove the battery from its compartment for 10 seconds.
  3. Put the battery and the magnetic cover back.
  4. Turn the Parrot Zik 3 on.
How do I change the Parrot Zik 3 audio settings?
Download and install the free Parrot Zik application on the App Store or Google Play.
Is it possible to charge the Parrot Zik 3 battery using a mains charger?
Yes, as long as the (not provided) charger respects the specifications written on the battery.
When I pick up a call on my iPhone with my Parrot Zik 3 on my ears, the call is transferred to the iPhone (not to the headphones).
This limitation is caused by the iPhone. A workaround for this problem is to pick up the call directly on the Parrot Zik 3 by pressing the touch control panel.
My smartphone supports HD Voice feature. However, HD Voice is not activated during communication.
To use the HD Voice feature, your telephone, your contact's telephone and the network you are using must be HD Voice compatible.
How can I launch voice recognition on the Parrot Zik 3 ?
Press the Parrot Zik 3 touch control panel for approximately 4 seconds to launch the voice recognition.
My computer does not detect my Parrot Zik 3 when I connect it with a USB cable.
  • Make sure that your Parrot Zik 3 is switched ON
  • If switched ON, plug the cable to another USB port on the computer
Bluetooth® connection
I cannot connect to my device via Bluetooth
If your Parrot Zik 3 appears in the Bluetooth devices’ list, make sure that another device is not connected to the Parrot Zik 3. 
      If your Parrot Zik 3 does not appear in the Bluetooth devices’ list:

• Make sure that the Parrot Zik 3 is definitely turned on.
  • Make sure that the Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone. To do so, go in Settings > Bluetooth and activate Bluetooth.
I cannot control playback of tracks using the Parrot Zik 3's touch control panel.
Make sure that your audio player/application supports the AVRCP Bluetooth profile. If this profile is not supported, you will not be able to use the touch control panel. Preferably, you should also use your device’s native audio player (e.g. if you are using the Parrot Zik 3 with a PC, use Windows Media Player).
How many Bluetooth audio players can I use with the Parrot Zik 3?
You have the option to pair your Parrot Zik 3 with five devices (smartphone, PC, Bluetooth audio player, etc.). If you pair a sixth device, the pairing of the device with the oldest last connection date will be deleted. 

It is not possible to simultaneously connect several devices to the Parrot Zik 3.
What is the maximum distance that can be maintained between the Parrot Zik 3 and a Bluetooth audio player?
The distance depends on the performance of your Bluetooth audio player. We recommend that you do not exceed a distance of three meters between the Parrot Zik 3 and your Bluetooth audio player. The sound quality may also be affected if there are certain obstacles (walls, partition walls, metal, etc.) between your Bluetooth audio player and the Parrot Zik 3.
Parrot Zik application
Can I use the Parrot Zik application without an internet connection?
You can use the Parrot Zik 3 application without an internet connection but the following features will not be available:
  • Updating Parrot Zik 3
  • Creating and downloading presets
  • Accessing the news
  • Activating and changing Text To Speech languages
When I change the Bluetooth name of my Parrot Zik 3 using the Parrot Zik application, the change does not seem to be saved on my smartphone.
You need to restart your smartphone for the change to be saved.
Can I use the Parrot Zik 3 application without creating an account?
A user account is necessary to use the Parrot Zik application. You can log in with :
  • a Parrot user account. You create it directly in the application
  • a Facebook account
  • a Google account
Labels (1)
Contributors