16 REPLIES
aRPiieS
Navigator

Re: New firmware v 3.07 for Zik 3 PlayStation 4 and Hi-Fi System

Huge thanks to andreb from 3.06

https://community.parrot.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/284206

For the time being here is 3.06 and 3.07 shared for anyone whom might need them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5zt9m6wvdv5x8sl/AACNX_Es_tPiXWzIMw__hF2oa?dl=0

aRPiieS
Navigator

Well, I tried 3.08 which came with PYOUR audio program, basic functions of noisecancel works much better than ever did with 3.05-3.07, program adds bunch of features and ways to fine tune ZIK3. It works with iPod mini 2 and iPhone SE fine but will not even connect with WIN764. PYOUR app costs mind bending 39eur and I'm not ready for that, it does make parrot app totally obsolete but you can live without it too.

So, 3.07 never worked at all, 3.06 is the one I need to downgrade, would some one send it?

I could permanently put it on dropbox ie similar cloud for everyone to download it if needed.

bbdasilva
Explorer

Hi there, I am looking for the v3.06 too! Could you share it with me? Pleaaaase Smiley Wink

@andrenb@azure7o?

EDIT: Huge thanks to @andrenb for sharing the file with me in less than 10min! That's perfect!

andrenb
Navigator

Could anyone send me the v 3.06 .plf-file ?

Edit: Thanks a lot to @azure7o for sending it to me!

Tidus
Explorer

Re: New firmware v 3.07 for Zik 3

Will there be fixes for PlayStation 4? The left with the right mixed channels.

maconda99
Navigator

I'm seeing the same odd behavior with both 3.06 and 3.07 when connecting to them via a Kinivo BT400 USB bluetooth adapter on my Windows 7 desktop.

The headphones will control tracks and play/pause perfectly from the touchpad on the right earcup while listening, but the face sensor does not trigger the media to pause. Instead, the headphones go quiet (as they do when they detect they've been removed), but the computer continues to play. When I put the headphones back on, THEN the music pauses.

The Zik 3 headphones running either 3.06 or 3.07 work just fine with my iPhone 7 10.3.1, and my older Parrot Zik 2 headphones running 2.05 work just fine with both the iPhone and the desktop.

Is this a known issue?

Thank you!

azure7o
Navigator

I have 3.06 , send me your email  on PM Smiley Happy

maconda99
Navigator

Hello!

I'd like to try downgrading from 3.07 to 3.06 or 3.05 - do you know where I can get the .plf files for those versions?

Thank you!

Tidus
Explorer

New firmware v 3.07 for Zik 3 PlayStation 4 and Hi-Fi System

RU:

Наушники через USB audio играют очень хорошо на PlayStation 4 и Домашнем Hi-Fi и TV skype системе через USB audio, но проблема Zik 3 v3.07 путает каналы Левый с Правым Smiley Sad( на PC всё нормально, помогите как исправить R-L на L-R или установить предыдущие версии прошивки. откатить на 3.06 или 3.05.

Проблема PS4 USB audio и Hi-Fi system USB audio и TV USB audio.

Test Left and Right Audio Test for Speakers and Headphones PlayStation 4 =((((( и на других Аудио системах... конфигурация ЦАП с ошибкой (не правильная)

Еще, не работает микрофон через 3.5 jack (с Включенным Zik3)

EN:

Headphones through USB audio play very well on the PlayStation 4 and home Hi-Fi and TV skype system via USB audio, but the problem Zik 3 v3.07 confuses left channel from the right: ((on the PC everything is fine, help how to fix or to L-R R-L set the previous version of the firmware. rollback at 3.06 or 3.05.
The problem PS4 USB audio and Hi-Fi system USB audio and TV USB audio.
Test Left and Right Audio Test for Speakers and Headphones PlayStation 4 = ((((( and other audio systems ... DAC configuration with an error (not correct)

Still, the microphone does not work in 3.5mm jack (Zik 3 Power ON)

dxtr88
Master Observer

Re: New firmware v 3.07 for Zik 3

Hi Admin,

I just noticed a decrease on the volume when put on bluetooth mode the Zik 3.0 with this update. Is there any way to correct this?

Regards,

Bryan